Thursday, December 8, 2011

December Challenge for CCAYR!

December Challenge - We're going to make it easy this month because we just want people to play along, so the challenge is... Anything goes! Just make sure that they're newly created this month!
Yes, you heard it right - anything! Get out those scraps or the new stash you had to have this year, but never got the chance to use. Just start creating!


My cards for CCAYR!


Got a new embossing folder!
Can't really see it, but the Joy ornament is popped up, sparkly heat embossed, and tied with metallic thread!

Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Gail
These are really pretty. The Joy ornament is great.
Myrna

Sheree said...

Awesome cards Gail! Love the new embossing folder and I noticed the popped up ornament right away! You are such a craft guru girl!! haha!
Hugs,
Sheree
p.s. cards not in the mail yet. My crushed disk is acting up and just getting everything done each day is no fun cuz theres no drugs til bedtime! :o(
I personally think driving should be an adventure!

Theresa said...

That is a nice embossing folder. And I could see that the ornament was popped up. this is sucha pretty color. Did you sand off the image or brayer the background?

Clare Lloyd said...

love, love, love your cards! thanks for joining us @ CCAYR.x

Bonnie Weiss said...

I love the simplicity of this design, Gail and the non-traditional colour for Christmas is so refreshing.

Sandy said...

Love the colour of your cards and the lovely embossing. The popped up ornament looks lovely with the touch of metallic thread,
Thanks for stopping by and letting me know where the dragon was from, I've edited my post. The other one from Wednesday's post is from Doodle Pantry and I've altered that post too.
Sandy