Saturday, December 24, 2011

If you can't return a favor, pass it on.--Louise Brown

Merry Christmas everyone!
Just a quick note, cause I was so excited yesterday!
It actually started the day before, when my SU lady gave me this!


One of my stamp cases from the last order was squashed!
Look at all the ribbony goodness in what should've been an empty case!!

But wait............there's more!

Yesterday at work, one of my bosses tosses this package on my desk.
Then bugged me til I opened it!
Ya know yur a redneck when!


Yup, it's wrapped in duct tape!

So I started peeling it off, and about half way through, I said; "Is this really what's in the box, cause my kids do this and when I get excited they say, 'that's not what's in the box'"!


SERIOUSLY!!!!
That's what was in the box!
I'm gonna be smilin forever!
Kalen will be happy, cause it has a camera and we'll be able to chat face to face!
HA, there's even an icon that says "Face to Face'!!!!

Enjoy your Christmas with friends and loved ones!

One of Ray's sisters & her family are joining us tomorrow!
You know me!
The salad's made, cranberries/check, potatoes/check, stuffing/check, dessert will be made as soon as V gets here, and I'm working on pasta for supper tonight too!

Gotta go, gonna whip up a batch of poppycock!

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Ta ta for now!


5 comments:

Sheree said...

Okay... you are one lucky girl getting an ipad!! Wow!! I asked for a flag pole and so far I dont see anything that shape around here. Santa never listens to me!
I have been busting butt here for two days! All the baking is done now, all the silverware and serving dishes polished, tablecoth ironed, toilets scrubbed... Hmmmm... take mne away Calgon!
Hope you all have fun tomorrow! Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Sheree

Bonnie Weiss said...

Wowzers, that's quite the gift ... I'm sure you more than deserve it, Gail.

Theresa said...

Hi Gail, Finally some time to be on the computer and catch up. Hope you had a nice Christmas.
Happy New Year to you.
Wow, your gifties are great. It is nice to be spoiled once in a while.
I am looking forward to seeing what you create this year and reading about your "normal" life.
Talk to you soon.

Myrna said...

Gail
I can see you had a lovely Christmas. You deserve it!!!
Have a Happy New Year.
Myrna

Curt in Indy said...

Wow! What an awesome gift! They sure know your value and I'm glad to see that they let you know that. Hope your Christmas was wonderful! Best, Curt