Saturday, July 30, 2011

Your work is to discover your work and then, with all your heart, to give yourself to it.- Buddha

Oh yoi I'm tired, but it's a good tired!

These pictures are from sunset Wednesday night....sometime after 10:00pm





The other day at work this pheasant streaked by my window!?
Did I mention the guy next door has birds & stuff!?
Not for long if they keep escaping!


The chicken's still at work hanging out with the dog!

I spent this morning cleaning the cat house garden shed.
I brought home these little fellers from work yesterday!


There's really 6 of them, and I think they're too little, but the guys in the shop were getting a little testy, after the cats went for a road trip in one of the big trucks for a few days; and they're into everything!
I had made them porridge, and dumped whipping cream on it!
I got more for tomorrow!
Oh yeah, there's a mouse in the garden shed cat house.
I found that ironic!

Here's the cat baby sitter waiting for those kittens to figure out the cat door, bottom left, hidden by the tree!
Jeez, I gotta get that grass mowed!


I think I should start a mushroom farm; it's been so wet!




This poppy was growing by the water tank!
I don't have poppies!?


I was at the tank to fill up the sprayer to kill the weeds in the dugout!
Yup, camera in pocket!
Didn't get a boot full of water this time though!
I bet the water's warmer though!

Did the laundry.
Threw supper in the oven, set the timer, and Ray & I went to an old farmhouse to get the doors we wanted.
Yes; unlike a lot of people; we know the owners, and were allowed!

On the way, we saw these cranes!
There were 6 and I think they were mom, pop & kids!



Here are the doors!
We got 5 different sized solid wood doors!
Heavier than heck, trust me!


We have to take a wagon for the other treasures I'm getting!
Different farm, same owners!
They're big farmers; gonna strike a match to all the old buildings; clear it out & farm straight across!

I'm getting five (5)....oh I can't tell you, you'll laugh!

On the way home we saw these cranes!
I don't know if they were a different family or what!


I DID make a card or 2 this week!
This was definately out of my comfort zone, but turned out great!
It's for a wonderful, fun lady!
Her kids are throwing a big bash for her, I know she'll love it!
It's larger than usual too.
It's about 5 X 7.
Needed it that big for the Cricut letters....so they didn't tear!


I've had that owl paper for a while and didn't know what to do with it!

I finally got the pile of bottles sorted today.
The store in town gave me the wrong filter for the van; so Ray took a batch in for me.
My going to Michaels Money is adding up!

I'm reading Water For Elephants...and loving it!
The kids aren't around, but I have to read the book before I get to see the movie!

I'd better go, got a busy day tomorrow too...hopefully the line in the dugout gets raised, the door on the outdoor furnace gets a new seal, and the sewer pump gets fixed!
I'll be doing the seal on the furnace door!
And I'd better mow that grass over by the garden shed, & trees!
Gawd, I'm tired just thinking about it!

Have a great Sunday!

Ta ta for now!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Do you ever sleep?
Love the pics. Those are pretty mushrooms.
Hey, I would go for a ride too on a big truck if I got the chance. lol Gotta love the patience of Shadow.
Great card.
Aren't those old doors gorgeous? So let me guess, you are getting 5 what? outhouse doors? Promise I won't laugh because old finds are sooo wonderful.
Myrna
Hey you should answer that funny number that keeps coming up on your phone. Trust me.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Just read down your posts and saw your comment to Curt about you not being indoors unless it is raining.
Myrna

Going to let it say anonymous as I am too lazy to go through the hoops tonight to tell you who I am.