Thursday, January 9, 2025

“Start wherever you are and start small.” – Rita Bailey

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

I have A LOT of Christmas 'stuff' that needs a home (put away), so I made some of it into this card! If I make about 20 more cards, the 'stuff' won't need put away!


 It's an SU embossing folder with a Creative Expressions die cut sentiment.

Anyone else have a thought, cut things out or color them up, and leave them on your desk? My daughter calls it 'squirrel syndrome'.

ABC Christmas Challenge A and B are for? A is for Anything Christmas B is for Buildings

Christmas Kickstart Challenge #94 Bring the Baubles

Krafty Chicks Challenge #750 Christmas

Peace On Earth Challenge #79 Cute snowman mood board

I just realized I didn't show you the treat boxes I made my Scrabble group for Christmas.


I made the boxes with my box maker out of cardstock. Filled with assorted chocolate. Tied with twine, gold thread, a tag and a wooden snowflake. They were a big hit!

Have a fabulous rest of your week people!

Talk to ya later!

8 comments:

Lia said...

I like those embossed baulbs and the gold details. A very stylish card!
Lia DT POE

chrissy xx said...

GOrgeous colours and design Gail.
Two/Three a week? They would soon be made lol. x
LOve your treat box! FABulous.
Chrissyxx

Dotty Jo said...

A lovely card, Gail, I love white on white with a pop of something, and the gold is the perfect something! Love the idea of squirrel syndrome. That little treat box is so sweet too. Thanks for joining Julia and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Diane said...

Very pretty and elegant in the white and gold, boxes are fabulous too.
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

brenda said...

Elegant card Gail and a good theory, just think you'll be well ahead for next December.

B x

Julia Aston said...

What beautiful embossed baubles hanging on the scrolly branches Gail! So pretty in the white with accents of gold! Love the pretty treat boxes your made for your friends too! I have several boxes of 'unfinished' panels waiting to be made into cards - sometimes I remember to look through it! Thanks for sharing with Jo and Me at Christmas Kick start! Julia xx

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like the embossing and the gold is so pretty on this card.Thanks for playing our Christmas challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day! Leanne DT Member/KCC

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your embossed baubles, Gail - so pretty with the gold touches!!