Hello!
Hope you are well!
Ok! Still making Christmas cards!
EF is SU called ornaments. Tree I think is Spellbinders. I know the presents are! Falala is SU!
I am linking it up at:
Jingle Belles Candy Christmas I was inspired by the Blue & Pink colors. The tree and presents.
Peace on Earth Challenge #80 They have a lovely mood board. Anything Christmas Goes
Rudolph Days January Challenge
Have a great week everyone!
Talk to ya later!

8 comments:
I LOve your embossing folders Gail. What super little parcels too.
Christimas card are a must all year round lol.
Chrissyxx
{ Yes! I did x } Thank you
Lots of dimension and elements of interest Gail. This is how I look at it, the more we make this time of year, the less pressure come the Autumn.
B x
Beautifully creative!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
Great Christmas card, Gail.
Liz xx
What a fabulous card and l love the embossed background and the tree l have started my Christmas cards for 2025 can never be too early x
What an awesome card and I love how you've cleverly included so many elements from the Candy Christmas photo inspiration at Jingle Belles! Thanks for sharing this with us! (PS: love that quote, as well!) ♥
love all of the fun presents under the tree ... someone has been on the nice list ... so very glad you were inspired by our Jingle Belles Candy Christmas.
Beautiful - love the pastel colours.
Thanks for joining me at the Rudolph Days Challenge.
Helen x
Post a Comment