Hello!
Happy New Year!
It's the 2nd of the month, so time to see who sent what to whom Over at the Card Chain Challenge!
In December we had this to work with!
GAIL's FIENDISHLY FESTIVE TIC TAC TOE
I am not afraid to tell you that this made me sweat; my eyes started twitching.......You get the idea!
However, when the postal strike ended, I sent my card to Jo in the UK!
I used the fourth line down and across.
Slimline, sleigh, stencil, sparkle and Santa.
The sleigh is Spellbinders, Delivering Joy. The front stencil is Whimsical Winds from Kraftin' Kimmie. Which I then pushed Nuvo glitter(sparkle) paste through! Cut the HO HO HO out of glitter(sparkle) paper! The big guy had to go on the inside, and him and the Merry Christmas is a Cottage Cuts Die (Retired). Still available here! Glittery(sparkle) snowflake inside, more stenciling, and a fun card!
Quick! Go sign up!
There's still time for January!
52 Christmas Card Throwdown Pick a Previous Stash/Technique Challenge/ Mine is Slimline April 2024
Jingle Belles Something Old...Something New Spellbinders and CottageCutz dies are new. My stencils and letters for Ho Ho Ho are old!
Love To Craft Challenge #84 Anything Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge Anything Christmas Goes
NBUS Challenge #70 Spellbinders and Cottage Cuts are all new
The Diva's That cut Paper January 2025 /Use something NEW! My Spellbinders Dies, and Cottage Cutz dies are new
The Four Seasons Challenge Winter January 2025
Talk to ya later!



20 comments:
This is one GORgeous design Gail.
LOve your stencil soooo pretty.
Chrissyxx
That's a really lovely sleigh full of presents Gail and so prettily displayed over the stencil work.
B x
What a lovely sleigh full of beribboned presents Gail! A beautiful design from the fiendish Tic Tac Toe! I sent your card as soon as you said the strike was over - I hope it arrives to you soon! Julia xx
Fab slimline with the blue sleigh and stenciled front, Gail - love the Santa inside too!!
Looking at your finished card, you would never know that there was any struggle, but I know what it is like because I went through it too! It was worth it as the end result is fabulous xx
Beautiful card, love the sleigh and stencilled background and the little Santa inside. Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft.
Carol DT x
I love your blue sleigh and the poinsettia on the sleigh. Beautiful. I too, chose the same line. LOL
Wow, your card is beautiful. Hugs Michaela
So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our "Use Something New" challenge for January.
Gail l love your card the sleigh is brilliant and the design always like to see different shaped cards all the best for 2025
First let me wish you a happy, healty New Year!
Very beautiful Christmas card and it's so nice to see that happy mails and kindness fly around the world! This is very beautiful Christmas card and thank you for playing with our challenge at 52CCT and welcome in a new year too! Valentina DT
WOW this is awesome! Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Four Seasons Challenge Co-Owner
Beautiful Christmas card. I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
That sleigh is so fun ... so very glad you shared your Old & New with us and started 2025 with the Jingle Belles.
Spellbinders does it again and again, don't they? That sleigh is awesome and I love how you showcased it, Gail! You did a brilliant job with that bingo line!! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Happy New Year hugs, Darnell
I absolutely LOVE this, Gail. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons. We appreciate you for sharing your art and talents with us. Please join us again soon.
What a beautiful card, so cleverly combining something old and something new from your crafty arsenal. That really is quite a fiendish tic-tac-toe board but you have ROCKED it! So pleased you could join our holiday cardmaking fun at Jingle Belles in 2025!
Love your card, Gail! That sleigh is an eye-catcher, and the stencil is perfect with it!
Great slimline card. Love the stencil work for the background and that sleigh is certainly filled up. How does Santa fit in that - I know, it's Christmas magic! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.
sue n.
GREAT Christmas card! It's fun and loving all the stencil background. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB. Tina Dt
Post a Comment