Hello!
Hope you are well!
Well, Yoda, I will just keep trying!
I am slowly getting all the stamped images off of my desk! Instead of moving them around; some never to be seen again, I am coloring them (some are colored images) and/ or making them into cards!
As you Like It Challenge/ What's your favorite: Pearls or Gems (and why) I tend to use both. I've used pearls here, they just seemed to go better with the background doily paper!
Creative Fingers Challenge #270 Anything Goes
Jingle Belles Something Old/ Something New. First time out for the stamp and sentiment. Paper, pearls and ribbon are old!
Krafty Chicks Challenge #700 All Occasions
Little Red Wagon Challenge #740 NBUS With a nod to Darnell over at NBUS! This is my stamp and included sentiments first go!
Peace On Earth Challenge #56 Anything Christmas
Rudolf Days Maureen is wanting someone to pick up this blog, as she has health issues, and is finding it hard.
Snippets Playground Challenge #472 My stamp, sentiment and die cut doily are out of snippets
The Holly and Ivy Challenge #155 Anything Christmas Goes
It is pouring rain today!
Apparently I am going to the Brewery tomorrow to be a 4th for Kalen and Emma in a crib tournament. I am not a hot shot player. I know how to play. That's it!
Bryson has an iPad for his reading program at school (isn't that crazy)! Anyhoo, he Facetimes me almost every day! So; I make him read to me! Hahaha! He tried to quit today in the middle of a chapter. NOPE! Said he'd call me later!
My boss at the Tuck Shop and her husband have recently had Covid. We will live with that for the rest of our lives.
Better go!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

10 comments:
Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT
Such a lovely card Gail and the image is just so sweet x
Hi there Gail, It's so nice to see you becoming a regular player in The Snippets Playground (that is such a mouthful that Sarn and I refer to it as TSP - bit of insider info. there!). Love your card - it really makes me smile and reminds me so much of Spring. Sweet image, lovely design and refreshing to see that gorgeous shade of green satin ribbon being used as well. Nice one!
Hugs
Di xx
Beautiful design Thanks for sharing over at Peace on Earth Christmas and hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT
KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
What a sweetie this image is Gail.
FABulous colours and design too.
Chrissyxx
Wholeheartedly concur with what Di said! Lovely card . . . well done for using what is laying around on your desk instead of throwing it into the dark recesses of a drawer!
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse for a mug of hot chocolate later! xxx
Good for you for working through that stash! Lucky someone, this card is so cute! I love the way the papers coordinate so beautifully with your image. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week!
What a fab and festive card, such a good blend of old and new. I love that you also "clean your desk" by making the extra bits into cards, etc... way more fun (& more useful) than just filing them away! So happy your could join our Old and New fun at Jingle Belles!
Great card - love your mix of papers.
Thanks for joining the Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Helen x
Guest Chick
Great card and I agree: the pearls are perfect for your doily paper. Thanks for joining us at the ayli challenge.
Hugs,
Larissa
Post a Comment