Hello!
Hope you are well!
I made this guy back in November when I made his brother, and haven't posted him!
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round January Challenge - Snowflakes
Colorful Options January 2024 Blue Lagoon
Krafty Chicks Challenge #697 - Stamps
Love to Scrap #165 Anything Goes
That's all I got!
Been out shoveling snow. That's a losing battle!! Did all the walks and out at the gate to the driveway!
I need to get out of here tomorrow and the next day. Might have to see if Kalen can bring his air compressor for the flat tire on the snowblower; after he's done work, so I can clear the yard and driveway! No use complaining...it IS winter!
Back to Valentine's cards!! I am on a roll with those!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!
13 comments:
HOW FUN! Love the snowflake background and the sweet penguin.
Hugs
Sue
Lovely design, cute penguin in the precentbox! Thank you for joining the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT
Oh My! What a sweetie he is! FABulous colours and design Gail.
LOve him x
Chrissyxx
So cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT!
What an adorable card Gail. The image is so cute and your colouring is fantastic. Great background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, DT x x
I love your cute little penguin!
In Poland we have someone to shovel the snow, he does it early in the morning before we wake up and leave for work :)
Lol oh your card Gail is gorgeous x
Hi, this Card is sweet,
Hugs Michaela
Such a fun card and so glad you couldn't keep the lid on your crazy! Thanks so much for playing long at Colorful Options.
Marie
Very cute card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Greetings Annie (DT)
Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Such a fun card! Loving the cute penguin and your blue snowflake background 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x
...and thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment