Saturday, December 16, 2023

There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh. ~ Kristen Wiig

 Hello!

Hope you are well!


 It's the final push! JK, my cards are done and mailed.

I am cleaning up bits and pieces, ok, making them into cards! Bonus if  they fit with a challenge! I am never happy with this die. For one, it doessn't cut cleanly, and I never know what to put it on. The part of me second guessing myself last night thought maybe the houses should have been black!? First world problems! Someone will get this and be thrilled; so there's that!

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #702 The Last Stretch

Crafting Happiness Challenges #153 Santa/ Reindeer

Creatalicious Challenge #273 Anything Goes/ Optional Last Minute Christmas/ New Year

Krafty Chicks #694 Christmas

Shopping Our Stash #511 Whatever the Weather

Try It On Tuesday Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I went to the Christmas parade in town tonight. It was great, and there was a huge turnout! Just wandered the streets until it started. My aunt had told me about an amazing window display, I seen that. A restaurant that has been closed for renovations all summer is now open! Guess I need to wander more often. Got free popcorn from the Shriners set up on a sidewalk downtown. Pear cider from another booth. Bought some dog treats from the Barkery Bakehouse. A lady was walking around handing out snowflake sugar cookies! It's just a really festive time! Didn't see one person I knew, and that's ok too!

Hoping to get a friend to sign up for the town Christmas light drive with me. You have to register, and it's $1.00. We used to go before Covid.

Talk to ya later!

Stay Safe!

8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Sandra H said...

Sounds like you had a good time and your card is gorgeous enjoy Christmas x

dj said...

A winter wonder land!! Don't you just love all the holiday festivities!! Rain postponed ours!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with our "Whatever the Weather" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SOS511

Sarn said...

Love the look of this card Gail. You've made a great job of it and the houses are fine as they are.

Glad you enjoyed a festive trip out xxx

Darline Maes said...

prachtige kaart, bedankt om mee te doen, groetjes Darline

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Try it on Tuesday
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Mrs.B said...

A beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
Avril x