Hello!
Hope you're all well!
I have had this raindrop stitch pattern for a while! I got it here! There are several different ones.
I am linking this up at:
Allsorts Week 758 Anything Goes or I spy with my little eye, something beginning with 'B" I have a bauble, bow, and berries!
Can You Handle the Pressure Anything Goes with a twist of holly. I have embossed the card stock behind the image with a Happy Holly folder!
Crafty Catz Challenge #662 Anything Goes
Snippets Playground Challenge #469 My snippets are the holly(which is paper pieced) and the word joy
The Paper Funday December Challenge #60 Anything Goes with Optional Twist: Snowman and/ or Birds
I just realized that Christmas is in just over 2 weeks!
Have to send a small parcel north next week, and better get some cards done and in the mail!
Made a few Christmassy things today. Will make more tomorrow.
Our rain quit, last time I was outside it was snowing!
Talk to ya later
Stay safe!

12 comments:
This is all rather different Gail but very effective and well done on three "B's" for Allsorts, lovely as always to see you there, thank you.
B x
This is such an effective design. I remember trying this a lot of years ago! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Hi Gail - what a gorgeous card with the gold stitching and a few snippets. Marvellous!
The part of 1 of the 3 Wise Men is yours! Thanks for playing along in the fun virtual world of the Snippets Playground xxx
This is BEAutiful Gail...Such a pretty design and I LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx
Gail your card is adorable we have lots of rain plenty of windy weather too but snow a few days back not enough to stick although in the lakes it was really bad enjoy your day x
Wow beautifully created and a treasure to keep for the recipient!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}
Lots of "b's" on your card and it's so beautifully made! Perfect for our optional theme at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining us this week!
Wow, the gold with that delicate green stitching looks beautiful! Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!
What a lovely card this is Gail! Wonderful stitching - and a great all round card for Christmas!
Hugs
Di xx
Lovely stitching and card design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT.
Beautiful - I love stitched cards and this is so elegant.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Helen x
DT
Post a Comment