Friday, December 29, 2023

Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year, make a resolution to be yourself.~Unknown

Hello!

Hope you're well!

I have combined all my bits & pieces!(UFO's) Pretty sure I had something in mind for a lot of them, then I got sidetracked (or changed my mind)! 

I made this!


 Everything was in a bin!! The shiny flower paper, shiny pink paper, sentiment, and butterflies! I thought it would look fabulous embossed! I used a script so would be easy to line up!

Linking this up at:

Cardz 4 Galz #214 A D.L. card with flowers (I tried to Google D.L., came up with Drivers License)!? Slimline it is!

Krafty Chicks Challenge #696 All Occassions

Triple B Challenge December Challenge

Using up the last of the leftovers from Christmas dinner today!!

We've just been playing cards with my mom, and hanging out! I've been finding all the unfinished objects in my room!

Talk to ya later! 

Stay Safe!! 

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

FABulous colours and design Gail.
Love your butterflies x
Chrissyxx

brenda said...

All those bits and bobs came together nicely Gail.

Wishing you a happy and crafty 2024.

B x

Sandra H said...

Gail this is amazing l just love it Resolutions i don't do as l never follow them through all the very best for 2024 xx

Fiona said...

I love this -= I don't make enough DL cards - I love how you've embossed that paper and love that embossing folder. I'd love to know who makes it. Thanks for joining in with us at Krafty Chicks.

Sarn said...

Super looking snippets card Gail.
Wishing you a happy (and crafty) New Year. xxx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Beautiful card! I have a bits & pieces bin on my desk. My goal this year is to reduce it greatly. Your card came together beautifully. Thank you for playing with our All Occasion theme with the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Diane - KCC DT

Cazro said...

Hi, A lovely DL card, I love the colours and design. Thanks for joining in our challenge of a DL card at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

Helen said...

Beautiful - the embossing looks amazing on the paper you've used.

Thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

Helen x
DT