Friday, December 22, 2023

“I’m dreaming of a white Christmas. But if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.” — Unknown

Hello!

Hope you are well!

 

That's a pretty busy background! Oh well....

Jingle Belles Wrapping up 2023

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge #54 Anything Goes and a lovely mood board

The Flower Challenge #87 Use Gold

This is a napkin, which I embossed with a Wild Poinsettia folder.

Digging out Christmas 'stuff', I found a few of these!

It is pouring rain here today! What an odd December! and it's been quite warm!

Lots to do tomorrow! Last grocery, and liquor store run before Christmas! 

I already have chili made up and the slow cooker is ready to go, so won't have to worry about that! 

 My brothers son and girlfriend should be here tomorrow!

If I don't get on here before Christmas, hope everyone has an amazing day! 

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe! 

5 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful Poinsettia card Gail. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.

B x

Darlene said...

SO SO pretty Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Sandra H said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2024 l love your card x

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Gail .Well Christmas day has gone so will say that I hope it went super happy for you and family adding that I wish for you a wonderful new year ahead . Thanks for popping over to my post and leaving some kind words .Hugs Shirley-Anne

Karren said...

Beautiful card and a gorgeous napkin! Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge.