Wednesday, May 3, 2023

HMFMC #389

Hello!

Hope you're all well!

Got my Gruffie colored!


 Linking it up at:

Allsorts Week 726 - Anything Goes/ Option: One For the Girls 

HMFMC # 389 - Anything Goes/ Option: Flowers I've got a couple flowers! 

Make My Monday #199 - Flowers

Did my shift at the Tuck Shop this morning.

Yesterday I cleaned out the raspberry patch.

It's been lovely and hot here! Supposed to rain this weekend; I'm ok with that.

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe! 

8 comments:

brenda said...

Cute little fellow in his hammock, thanks so much for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie he is Gail.
GORgeous colours and design.
Chrissyxx

nwilliams6 said...

Love the sky, Gail, and the image is soooo sweet. This is precious

Linby said...

A lovely restful image and a great layout. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

Sue said...

Gail, I love this stamp, so disappointed that they stopped making the Gruffies. Beautifully colored and sweet design. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Bunny said...

This Gruffie looks so relaxed. It's a very cute card. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sandra H said...

Cute card with a fabulous image l love your gruffie xx

Billie A said...

Cute card. Cute image. Thanks for sharing over at Make my Monday