Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring.
Hello!
Hope you're all well!
I made these!
I am linking them up at:
A Place to Start May 2023-Anything Goes/ Optional Twist: "And Another Thing", would like you to embellish your card with a flower, and "another thing"
Inkspirational #289 - Word Prompt /Mini - These are 3" X 3" mini note-cards with envelopes
Stamping Sensations Anything Stamped/ Option: Use a Stencil
This is a Brutus Monroe stamp. I got it to make Kalen some note-cards for his Fungi Enthusiasts Group. I have 4 more cut out. With the rain we've been having, I am sure there are a LOT of mushrooms in the forests up the mountains! And a lot of different kinds!
Went to Cranbrook today. It's about an hour away. Lovely drive, dry; poured rain the whole time I was there! The good news is, my brakes work like they should!
In other news, my play clothes...the stuff I wear for yard work is ancient & worn out. I tried shopping in the women's section, but I wanted shorts that were longer than my crotch. Sorry if this is TMI; I haven't shopped forever, and I found the clothes to be lacking...lacking bottom of shorts, lacking bottom of shirts!? I shopped in the men's section. Found perfect comfy shorts with pockets! I'm set!
I also went to the stationary store as I wanted a fine tip white Sharpie. I am not happy with any of my gel pens. I found 250 sheets of 110 weight white cardstock for a really decent price. They were out of white Sharpies.
Larry mowed the wet lawn yesterday..only because it wasn't raining and it should have been mowed before the rain. That's my mom's job. It's a ride on mower, and she can do that. If there's no rain tomorrow, I will clean the weeds out of the garden boxes; that grow weeds really well, but little else!
Have a great week!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!
8 comments:
Lots of rain here as well Gail and I I went looks strooms as well no doubt, always think they are a bit magical on cards, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations May challenge.
B x
Sounds like your garden is big to be using a sit on mower hope there are not too many weeds love these and the stamp (toadstools) is adorable x
Cute mushrooms. What is it with womens clothes designs being totally useless if you want something sturdy and practical. I never buy those women cut t-shirts!!! I bought gold, silver and copper sharpies at christmas and love them. Must look for a white one. And yes, the weeds are growing wonderfully here too. Hugz
Perfect for a fungi enthusiast! Love seeing them in the different colours. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.
Those mushrooms almost look like they are dancing... notecards to get cheerful from! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations!
these are cute and great use of the stencil.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x
These mini note cards are absolutely darling! Love the mushroom image. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
I think your mini note cards are so cute and such a nice use of the images! I love note sets that can be used for all occasions. Nicely done, Gail!
Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
613 Avenue Create , Owner
Post a Comment