Good day!
The weather has cooled down a tad!
I have a card for Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round! Their challenge this month was to include a holiday hot drink of some kind.
I inked up for the first time this cute HM image called Lip Smakin' Relaxin'!
I just can't make a card lately and have everything go right!
Too much on my mind I guess!
I thought I was putting my puffy paint stuff on the marshmallows.
I'll have to read the containers more carefully next time....because those are the sparkliest marshmallows and lips I've ever seen. It came out of the tube the same......why would I think it was anything else!? Until it dried!
However, I think this will be my grandsons Christmas card, and he'll love it!
I am also linking this up for
The Krafty Chicks Challenge Week 2 is Christmas
Craftyhazelnuts Christmas Challenge Every week is Christmas! Option is the letter S. I'm going with STEAM from the hot chocolate!
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge It's a monthly challenge and you have to use patterned paper or cardstock
Have a great rest of your day!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

4 comments:
Super, Super cute Gail.
LOve this sweet image, colouring and the fab backing paper...Perfect.
Chrissyxx
Your card is amazing x
What a cute image you used on your beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round!
Janis, Design Team
So sweet!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment