Sunday, July 24, 2022

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” – Jim Ryun

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening!

I forgot to include this 4 generation picture in my long winded post

There. Now you have it!

I DID make some cards.

I made an Eclipse baby card. I think I've been procrastinating. The baby was born in March. I have a coffee date on a deck with him & his mom tomorrow morning!


 


I also made a birthday card, that will be mailed tomorrow!


It's painful getting up before breakfast to weed and water! I get up early anyway...I just don't like to get dressed for a bit! I like to enjoy a coffee or 2. It's getting to be a habit every second or third day, getting right to work! I have to quit by 10 am as it's really hot by then.

Everything in the yard has been watered. Trees, shrubs etc. Not the grass...we're not allowed! Now I'll start over! The gardens get watered every day! I have 2 garden boxes full of flowers...I don't think my Mexican Torch is growing this year! It's new seed, should be 3 feet high already! There's nothing where it should be! Hopefully I have enough other stuff!

Weeded my wheelbarrow full of weeds this morning/ the thistle is winning!

Shut the water off a couple hours ago, cause it's hot.

Got supper in the slow cooker, did a load of laundry, and the dishes.

Might play for a bit, or crochet on my plastic bag holders!

That's all I got!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

3 comments:

brenda said...

That opening paragraph is so very true Gail. Loving the card for the little one.

B x

Sandra H said...

That's a lot of generations Gail so lovely that your shared them and your cards beautiful x

Patti J said...

I lost you, too, Gail! Thanks so much for commenting today - let's keep in touch! Love your family photo and your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!