Wednesday, July 13, 2022

HMFMC #369

 I have taken a moment to play over at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge! (#369)

My colors are kind of crazy cheerful, not sure what I was thinking?

Anyhoo, enjoy.

Stay safe. 

I will be back with a picture heavy post as the Family Rebellion Reunion is over!
 

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Gail :-) the image is adorable and I love the bright sunshiny colors, absolutely gorgeous and I love the embossed background design too :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

brenda said...

Nothing wrong with crazy or cheerful Gail, that's the great thing about craft it's what works for you and very pretty to my mind.

B x

Sandra H said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous x

Bunny said...

Rebellion? Are we related? Ha ha! I hope it's fun and no one gets hurt.

Cute card no matter what YOU think of the colors. It works. Thank you for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Christine said...

Adorable cute mousey image love your colour combo & design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

A bright fun beautiful card, the colors are perfect for the little hummingbird! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! What a sweetie this image is.
FABulous colours and design Gail. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a super cute and lovely card Gail

Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Barbara said...

What a cute image! And cheerful colors are always a delight to see!