While trying to stay out of the heat in the afternoon, I have been doing some challenges....Thank goodness some are a month long!
This one is for the July 2022 Challenge over at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round!
The theme is Snowflakes!
Sorry if you're not into Christmas in July!
I am going to make an effort to SEND Christmas cards this year!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

3 comments:
LOve your July Christmas card Gail.
FABulous design. Hope you get to send it lol. If you don't? It's the thought that counts!
Chrissyxx
You can never go wrong with red and green for Christmas (if you ask me...) and on top of that the card has a fabulous design. I have the same tactics with the heat: create Christmas cards while listening to Christmas music. Maybe it desn't actually lower the temperatures but it moves them from the outside to the inside... heartwarming, like.
So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Post a Comment