Hello dear peeps!
Sure hope you're doing ok.
Vaccines are rolling out.
Mom, who's over 80 can call March 22 to get put on a list.
I made some cards for an order.
I'll show you those so you can get on with your day! I made 6 so she could have a selection, and she took them all! I still will make a birthday card for a 1 year old after Easter.
I also received an order for 2 grad cards.
Can't quit my 'real' job, but it's a nice change!
I made 2 of the middle one.
Of course there's no picture! It's a feminine one though, with flowers and stuff!
Bryson called me one night to tell me he was sitting outside in the car.
Cause the firetruck was at his house!
He told me the smoke detector kept going off. It was in fact the carbon monoxide detector.
Smoke detector is easier to say!
Vanessa had texted me to tell me that, I told her to call 911, and go outside. It's a free service the firemen do, and they'd rather show up for a false alarm. Turns out their detector had expired (who knew)!
So all was well!
This is what Bryson and I do when we Facetime!
I change into whatever pops up, and he takes pictures.
He said his mom needed them to send to people!
Hahaha! I would hope not!
He also thinks he looks blurry, so I took a picture:
Kalen dug another hole to replace a hydrant in the yard. It's been one a year. We have 4. I am just the assistant, and I run for stuff.
I don't really run. I was put on a list in Cranbrook last year for a new knee. The wait was 2 years. They called last month, and the wait is ......2 years.
I got referred to Kelowna, I have already got an email from the optimization team at the hospital, and had a call from the surgeon. The wait is 6 months.
I have a friend who is ready for an all expenses paid adventure!
When we discussed it, she said, 'I can't wait for your surgery'!
She's kind of in my bubble. She's a nanny for a doctor, and neither one of us go far!
It is starting to pick up at work, now people aren't so afraid of travel. We just had an awesome compliment at the hotel.
It said, the cleanliness is essential. Please don't lower your standards when Covid is over.
I broke a tooth about a month ago. My dentist had to pull it, as it split right down the middle. I will be getting a bridge at the end of April. Saving my pennies for that!
Also called the hot tub guy. I'm going to try to get to Cranbrook in the next couple weeks to check them out, and sit in it!! I still need someone to build my deck.
The trees in the front yard aren't down yet, but they'll just have to be careful! I have waited long enough!!
One of my friends got hacked and was messaging me through Instagram. I messaged the real her to tell her. She had just got out of the hospital from back surgery. I am going to make her a card. I also have 1 St. Patrick's Day card to make, and my Easter cards!
The daffodils are up right next to the house.
The garlic in the garden is up, the strawberries are coming! I am so ready for Spring!
Hope you're all staying safe!
Talk to ya later!
Wash your hands & wear your mask!!









3 comments:
Wonderful cards Gail. Wow your life is busy, I can't believe how long the wait is to replace a knee. Funny how it is always something that needs to be fixed.
Hugs diane
Fantastic cards, no wonder she took them all! Hope the knee replacement will take place 6 months from now, both so there's an end to the pain and so that it's not mid-winter when you're out and about in crutches! Can't wait for spring, either... your Facetime sessions are priceless. Have a great weekend!
Nice to catch up Gail, you have been really busy with a great array of cards. Good you Mum has the call for her jab, over here in the UK they are down to the over 50's age groups now.
B x
Post a Comment