Thursday, March 25, 2021

Don't let yesterday take up too much of today~Will Rogers

 Hello!

Just had to show you Kalens birthday card I made!

I love this hot air balloon die I got. I have used it lots already!


 

I used my busiest paper behind!! He laughed, the inside says Keep it Real, with a kinda goofy looking bird.

I want to say it's some kind of Z fold card!

Now you can get on with your day!!

This was Bryson & I face timing this week.


Always good for a laugh!

It's been busy in the yard, and at work. Hopefully It will get easier somewhere!

I have had a week like this!


This is a scrunched up flyer in my mail box. My post person must have been having a bad day!

Am I the only one who's amused by being asked for photo ID while wearing a mask?

Anyhoo, stay safe, wash your hands, and I'll talk to ya later!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Strange world we live in Gail😂 l adore your card and yes l think thevpost person was having a bad day 😘x

Barbara said...

That card is downsright fantastic though I will say it would be easier to make out all the details if the background weren't quite a busy :DYOu got a good laugh out of me for that mailbox disaster!

Diane said...

Wonderful fold and card design Gail. It looks like the postal person was in a hurry. I have never so far been asked for a picture ID since the virus started not even at the bank.

Hugs diane

Claudia said...

How cool, love this creative card and how you arranged all details.
Hugs Claudia