Saturday, June 6, 2020

Give it your all. Whatever work you do, do it to the best of your ability. Jerry Dorsman and Bob Davis

Good day!
How are you?

I'll show you the card I made, then you can get on with your day!

This is for the son in law, whose birthday is next week!

He likes fishing, so did my best with some new dies.
The sentiment inside says, 'Nothing says Happy Birthday like a piece of paper folded in half.'
He texted me last week and said, that's an awesome piece of paper!
 
Bryson & his mom got creative & sent me a picture one day!

It was so cute!

I have baked pretzels.

They turned out amazing! Apparently I need to watch the pretzel shaping video again!

I've made decorative focaccia bread!
 
 
The bird bath is up and being used.


And when there's not a bird in it, the deer are drinking out of it!


The hummingbirds are still drinking out of the feeders!


I have made 2 Rhubarb liqueurs.



I wanted the Amaretto, Kalen wanted the orange & ginger.

Here's the petunia tree.


The pots that came were the wrong size, so Kalen reordered.
They were not available!
so I shopped in the shed & found some that fit.
They are 1/2 full of Styrofoam!

The color isn't great, but I will take a picture a week!
I have a few imposters in the pots!
They didn't know they were supposed to be pink or purple!



That's a red one in the top pot, and I guess technically the second one is pink!

It's been raining today, so did some laundry, made nuts & bolts.
Made a sour cream rhubarb pie, I'll take it to moms' for coffee when it cools a bit!

The sun is shining, so if it keeps up, the grass will have to be mowed!

The back 40 is getting a makeover,  gardens need weeded!
The list never ends!

Hope you are all well!
Talk to ya later!
Wash your hands & stay safe!


 

3 comments:

Diane said...

Awesome card design Gail, love all the pictures and Rhubarb liqueurs. What a fun petunia tree stand. Right now it is raining, the joke is summer doesn't start until July 5th. That's when the sun finally comes out.

Hugs Diane

brenda said...

A bumper post Gail and I can see you have been super bust baking and crafting. Like you we get Deer in the garden and we always tell ourselves how blessed we are to see them so close up.

B x

Barbara said...

Oh, you only sent the rhubarb CAKE recipes... what about the liqueur?? That sounds like something that should be tried as well! Love the pic of Bryson, what a cute idea. And those flowers... please do keep us updated, that has potential to be a firework of colors! And I will have to remember that birthday card sentiment. Enjoy summer!