Hello!!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend planned!
I DO have a card!
I needed it for our monthly get together!
I cheated & used rub ons for the front!
Because I might have a large hoard stash of them!
I'm going to my 'dear friends' place shortly.
To show her how to prune tomatoes so you get an awesome harvest!
I only ever had 12 plants in my garden & got 50-100 lbs. every year!
My friend D & I saw this wonderful playhouse one night while taking a drive around town!
I leave Wednesday for the Amish Auction Sale!
I've been to the dentist twice!
My surgeon for a check up!
He'll remove the screws in my foot after 6 months.
Yikes!
Of course I want to be awake!
I need to make sure that his power tool is in reverse!!
It's fence painting day over at Vanessas!
After I come back from pruning tomatoes, that's what I'll be doing.
It's supposed to be really hot out today, but is overcast, so should be perfect!
Better run, hope you're allowell!
Talk to ya later!
7 comments:
Lovely card!!!
The play house is cool. Saw similar ones built near Innisfail.
Enjoy auction. Glad to know foot will soon be screwless.
Myrna
A lovely summery card Gail.
Hope you have a good Sunday.
B x
Lovely card, Gail! Good to hear that summer has reached you - it certainly reached us at almost 34C on Saturday. Luckily, temperatures have a dropped a bit now and I'm about to leave for a bike ride. Anyhow, safe travels to the Amish Auction and I hope you'll find some precious pieces there again.
Your card is so pretty Gail..
The colours and butterfly are GORgeous as is the design.
Yeah! Your screws are coming out....How cool's this! Been wondering how you was doing with it.
Hope you used that cream {wink}..
Sounds like you had a good day for painting..Hope you managed it all..
I've off to see the tomato pruning now..That's one lot of tomatoes you get.
Chrissyxx
You sound like you are going to be busy Gail. What a awesome playhouse and idea. Beautiful card design, love the embossing and details. I would love to go to and Amish Auction is sounds like a lot of fun.
Hugs Diane
Beautiful card, and surely didn't look like rub-ons! (and I have quite a stash too, but never think to use them so well as you did here). The dimensional butterfly was a very nice addition to an already pretty look. Loved the tiny house, and good luck with the fence painting. Ditto with all the medical checkups. You want to be in fine fettle for that Amish auction sale. Have a great time, (I know you will!) and be safe traveling. See ya when you get back home. TFS & Hugs.
beautiful! love the texture and the butterfly! i don't think it's cheating to use rub ons; i like them, but i've never had any luck getting them to rub on to the card. :)
Post a Comment