Sunday, February 16, 2014

HMFMC163

** NEW CHALLENGE, HMFMC163 **
Our sweet and talented Teamie Donna Hanley, is hosting and has chosen for you a fun color challenge;

Amethyst, White, plus 1 other COLOR
(Create anything that uses this special color combination on your design and includes any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffies)
 
I'm playing along!
I hope that just because the hummingbird is 3 colors that this is ok!
 
 
I did use amethyst, white, and green is my other color!
The green cardstock & ribbon are quite sparkly, although you can't really tell! sigh
Get out your HM, Gruffies, and Happy Hoppers & play along!
You still have a week!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 


13 comments:

Myrna said...

This is absolutely darling!!!
Myrna


Patti J said...

OMG...cute as can be! Love those little critters, Gail! Thanks for sharing :-)

Janet McLaughlin said...

Such a sweet image and beautifully colored! Beautiful die cut and I love those flowers!

brenda said...

A very striking image Gail.

Hope your week is a good one.

B x

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail, Of course it all right for the colors in the hummingbird. Fantastic coloring by the way. This is a super nice card and I love that you added flowers seeing as how hummingbirds flutter around flowers. I'm so glad you found time to join us this week and hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day.

Barbara said...

Every time you enter one of those challenges I get one step closer to becoming a HM addict myself... the images are ALWAYS adorable!

Sue said...

Gail, pretty card and sweet HM image. Nice to see flowers after this long
never ending winter.

Hugs
Sue

Bonnie Weiss said...

Your hummingbird looks so realistic due to your colouring expertise ... you go girl!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Such a sweet card!!! I love House Mouse stamps! :)

Diane said...

What wonderful colors Gail and super cute image.

Hugs Diane

Heather said...

Hi Gail, this is just gorgeous - a fabulous design and such an adorable image - your flowers are just stunning!!!

hugs
Heather xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Gail, I love your beautifully coloured image and fabulous design.
Pauline
x

MaryH said...

Love your pretty hummer with this sweet mouse! (gotta go check to see if I have this one. I love hummingbirds). That S/B mat was so pretty with this particular image, and you did a great job with this card. Love it! TFS & Hugs