Hope you get flowers & chocolate, or at least a card!
I just wanted to pop in and show you my mom's Valentine's Day card!
I got on the "Card in a Box" train, and made one!
There's a lot of videos & instructions out there, but I found mine here!
It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and my mom loved it!
I would make more!
Have a great day, and weekend everyone!
It's Family Day weekend here in Alberta, so no work Monday!
Yay!
Vanessa & I are going to PR (100 miles away) tomorrow morning,
for shopping, groceries, and lunch with friends!
Thanks to all of you faithful followers that visit from time to time & leave me great comments!
They are very much appreciated!
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
8 comments:
A lovely and very special Valentines creation Gail. Have a lovely family day and shopping trip.
B x
Wow, Gail what a fabulous design.
Hugs Diane
Beautiful card full of lots of lovely details in a box so creative gail and thank you for the link x
Oh wow, that looks like an interesting concept - have to check it one of those days. When the Olympics are over. When I'm back from Finland. When life slows down. When I retire?! No, certainly sooner than that!!! No Valentine's here really (well, only for the flower shops) but I treated myself to a yummy homemade hot chocolate on a stick tonight ;-) Enjoy the trip!
Wow! This 'rocks' Gail! LOve your FABulous design..LOts of elements going on.
Hope you enjoyed your trip yesterday.
Chrissyxx
Hi Gail! I found you at The Outlawz, and had to drop by and say hello! Your project is incredible! Thanks for sharing... I am your newest follower, and I would LOVE to have you drop by and follow my blog as well! Hugs....Happy Sunday! http://www.cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com
I'll just bet your Mom loved this one -who wouldn't! I'm in awe that you have created such a lovely card in a box, and would be really intimidated to even think of trying. You done good, Girl! Yay for you. TFS & Hugs.
Wow, Gail, this is fabulous. Your Mom must have loved getting this. So many pretty details and hearts.
Hugs
Sue
Post a Comment