Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life - It always works. It's always fair. And it's always on time. --Mike Dooley

Good evening/morning everyone!
I'll show you the St. Patrick's Day card I made, in case you don't want to stick around until the end of the blather!

I couldn't get a good picture, and I sent this today, as the mail's taking forever to get to Kalen, and enclosed is his mortgage cheque for his house rental!!!

 
I tried to keep it flat-ish, so the watermarked stamp doesn't show up well!
I was blog surfing on the weekend, and got the idea here!

 
Alrighty, DONE!
 
LOOKIT!!
It's getting light when I go to work about 7-ish!
Yeah, I was stopped I was so excited!

 
This is the average morning temperature the past 2 weeks....
we're in the deep freeze again.
Gets to -40 something with the windchill!!
Doesn't warm up much during the day...still in the -20's!
And it's gonna keep on coming according to the article here!

 
I took the previous 2 pics yesterday morning, with thoughts of blogging last night.
Glad I didn't get a minute cause............
 
this was in the yard at work this morning!
And that's our new dog Odie!
She's a timid girl, but really likes the treats, and all the activity that goes on!!!

 
And wait, there's more!
A late last years calf....
it's too big to be this years, and too small to be last Spring!
And sorry about the quality of the pics,
but we have that film (keeps out the sun & heat)
 on our windows in the office,
and I was inside by the time we saw this little feller!
 


 
There!
That's enough excitement for yesterday & today!
I'm working on a HM card!
Got a few ideas in my pointed head......
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Loving this post and pics.
Myrna

Sandra H said...

Great pictures Gail as is your card too! x

Bonnie Weiss said...

That's such a cute card done with the hearts. And your photos are amazing...looks like something you'd see on the National Geographic channel. At least you see some amazing things while you deal with the sub zero temps.

Diane said...

Fabulous St. Patrick's Day card Gail, wow does it look cold where you live. Love the pictures of the moose, I am surprised they get that close. That is one brave dog.

Hugs diane

CraftinGranny said...

Finally getting out to visit again. I swear, this past almost 2 years have taken a toll on this ole body but I think it's starting to recover from the surgery, the month long flu and just every day life. Glad to hear all is well and that you still have your wonderful sense of humor. The weather looks beautiful but I'm pretty sick of seeing snow and the cold temperatures. Of course they are no where near as cold here as where you are,......thank God!!!!

I love the beautiful card and sure that Kalen will love it too along with what's inside,

Getting back to crafting again, at least more than once a month. So nice to get into my craft room even though it's a mess, Once I get my required cards done this week I may take the time to straighten it up to where I can find things. Guess I'd better sign off here and get to bed before the sun comes up.... Take care and I hope to see you again soon..........STAY WARM!

Barbara said...

Ha, somehow I knew my comment hadn't gone through... I said something to the extent of "HA! That's the perfect way to start of my day! Thanks a lot! Love your card, too - the green must make you feel like spring is just around the corner, too!"