WARNING:
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN CHRISTMAS CARDS!
Hello everyone!Suprise, it's not 2-3 weeks since the last post!
I've been
Hoping to find my friend Sheree, who I swear fell off the face of the Earth!
Anyhoo, they seem like a fun bunch, so I did one of their challenges.
My embossing powder's really glittery IRL!
And look, the plaid is even lined up on the sides,
and that my friends is a total accident!!
I'm also going to link this up over at
and
Hello new followers!
Not sure if you'll learn anything here, but you might get a laugh or two!
Go play people......
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
11 comments:
Hey that is a really neat card.
Myrna
You really are so organised getting ahead with Christmas like this Gail, I should take a leaf out of your book.
B x
hullo Gail, wondering how Sheree is.. when saw your post with mention of her it made me wonder... as it is long time since she posted.... love the card and your post gave me a chuckle that is for sure.. Shaz in oz.x
This is a lovely Christmas card Gail, really nice festive reds.
Pauline
x
Well I'm glad you onto a head start with this years Christmas cards Gail!
LOving your colours and design..
Chrissyxx
Going to try and make a least two a month lol.
A very beautiful card Gail, love the pretty design
Oh, I do want to go play!!! And this weekend will finally see it happen!! Love this card, Gail, and the perfectly lined up plaid is amazing ;-)
Hi Gail, Outlawz is a fun place to hang out. I haven't visited in a while, nor played in the Friday Copics challenge, and I really need to do that! Your pretty red plaid fairly explodes with good ole Christmas spirit, and I admire you for lining up your plaid sides. You must have a good eye! I see me in your followers list, which I see as a little block on the lower right sidebar. And the Join this site icon that I described to you, is floating just above it. None of my readers had any good ideas either, other than suggesting perhaps using Chrome or Firefox???I think quite a few folks are having blogger issues. TFS & Hugs.
This is great, I love to see holiday cards for those that may not celebrate Christmas itself. Thank you for sharing it with us at CHNC.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card for CCAYR January anything goes challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team – and thanks for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for January x
Fantastic Card thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR for the January challenge "Anything Goes"
Post a Comment