Saturday, September 28, 2013

House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

You guys are getting a two-fer!

No it did not rain...........I've done lots today,
just been working on this ever since they announced the challenge!
Supper's cooking!

The NEW CHALLENGE...
Our mega talented Teamie Kate, is hosting and has chosen the theme * Monochrome *
 
Here's mine.




 Sorry Bonnie!
 
I made a side step card.
I used Black, Grey, Silver with some white......
not sure I should've put the white..............
Anyhoo,
my Halloween HM was painted with glo in the dark paint,;
then I used flocking on his costume...........
which together smelled REALLY bad when I used my heat gun on it!
 
 I couldn't get a really good picture...sigh!
 
There's a cool spider web behind the BOO you can hardly see.
And the webs behind the spiders have silver stickles on them..............
Oh well,
I'll let you know if it glows!
 
I also got to try out lots of Halloween goodies I got last year after Halloween and
my enamel I picked up earlier this year!
No wonder it took me so long........and do we need to talk about drying time!?
 
You've got lots of time to play people, so get busy!
 
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later.
Ta ta for now!
 

11 comments:

America said...

HI Gail. That is a super cute design. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Good Luck and hope to see you joining the fun again next week! :)

Myrna said...

Gail
That HM is a really cool guy. Love all the elements in this card.
My Halloween effort so far is one card partially finished and 6 bats cut out.
Did you read the neat blog where the lady spray painted a real spider web and then slid it onto black paper? Wow was THAT cool. I forget who it was though. Bet you could do that. If I find a web I am going to try it.
Myrna

cotnob said...

I love your spooky House Mouse Gail, such a great design.
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
Pauline GDT
x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Halloween ... blah, blah, blah ... but I have to admit that the little HM is really cute (even if he is Halloween!).

Gail L said...

and he GLOWS!!!!

downrightcrafty said...

what a beautiful card and love the style
Hugs Kate xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Gail :-) I love the whole scene you created here ,,, and I will have to get me some glow in the dark paint ! I have been meaning to and never have ,,, :-) I am sure you had fun creating this ,,, it shows :-)

thanks for joining us on the challenge and thanks for your comment on my blog ,,,,, hahaha ,,, it is one of those things you can look back on and laugh ,,, but wasn't funny at the time haha ,,, I coulda cried :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

What a fun card Gail, I love the adorable image and what a great scene with the wonderful details!!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends challenge

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Awesome, love the fabulous shape and image and the die cuts are fab
Lindsay xx

Curt in Indy said...

Super cute Gail! Love the ton of detail on this. . .No wonder it took awhile. I've never had luck with flocking or heat and stick glue for that matter. Always looked like whatever I tried to use it on had just been through chemo. Ha! Hope you are well. . . Hugs, Curt