Family, Friends, Craft Stuff when I have time....life in general!
beautiful scene!! I like the colours of the sky...very beautiful.thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.greetings
Such warm colors - perfect choice for a sympathy card!
GailThis is gorgeous. Myrna
Very pretty ... very soothing. Nice choice for a sympathy card.
I love this gorgeous scene, lovely sunset colours. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.Sue x
Fabulous Gail! Really like you sky and the overall feel of the card. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD
So pretty, I love the gorgeous colours and textures Lindsay xx
I have this stamp, but have never used it. . .this is some great inspiration to do so. Love the sky background you created. I've definitely seen sky like that here too at dusk. Hugs, Curt
Post a Comment
8 comments:
beautiful scene!! I like the colours of the sky...very beautiful.
thank you for joining at craft a scene this month.
greetings
Such warm colors - perfect choice for a sympathy card!
Gail
This is gorgeous.
Myrna
Very pretty ... very soothing. Nice choice for a sympathy card.
I love this gorgeous scene, lovely sunset colours. Thanks for joining us at Craft A Scene this month.
Sue x
Fabulous Gail! Really like you sky and the overall feel of the card. Thanks for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD
So pretty, I love the gorgeous colours and textures
Lindsay xx
I have this stamp, but have never used it. . .this is some great inspiration to do so. Love the sky background you created. I've definitely seen sky like that here too at dusk. Hugs, Curt
Post a Comment