Over at HMFMC the challenge is HEAT EMBOSSING.
I gave it a whirl!
The image is embossed, so are the funky corners, and the sentiment is as well.
Hmmmmm, what happened to the sentiment!?
Here we go!
Dig out your embossing powders, and link up!
You still have another week to play!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
16 comments:
Great embossing and a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Gorgeous card Gail with or without a sentiment the image says it all .....have a lovely day x
Hi Gail, what a lovela card, love all the great elements, like the corners and the flowers are fantastic and the pearls. Lovely card.
Hugs Claudia
Awhh! What a sweetie..FABulous colours Gail..LOve your design too.Glad you left space for the sentiment lol.
Chrissyxx
Gorgeous card Gail :-) One of the first HM stamps I bought and still a fave :-)
thanks for joining us on the House Mouse Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Too cute!! I have lost hope of ever sitting down and making a card again... Summer ist just too busy this year!
Very cute, love the card and your sweet teacup mouse!
Hugs,
Sandy
Gail
Such a cool card !! Very unusual corners for sure.
Myrna
This is SOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love your image,Great embossing!!!
Gail, this is adorable. Loving that beautiful die and corners.
Prety color combo and coloring too. Glad you found time to join us
for the House mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, summers are tough, so much
going on. Nicely done.
Hugs
Sue
Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x
Hi Gail, what an adorable card - I love your design and colour scheme, such lovely colouring and just stunning details!!
Thanks so much for joining House Mouse & Friends Challenge
hugs
Heather xx
Hi Gail...what a sweet image hope this cup of tea isnt hot..lol lovely colours & die shapes very creative..
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends chall this time.
smiles Christine x
Thanks for joining our Embossing Challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
I am glad you dug out your embossing powders to join us. I am so messy I was not sure this was for me, but I managed! Your layering and details are lovely on this card!
♥ Sue Kment
Cute card, Gail, glad you found your sentiment....beautiful diee cuts you have used,
thank you for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge,
hugs Dorte
Great colors, die cuts, pearls, etc - they totally show off your great image (one of my favorites). Darling card. Thanks for sharing it with us in the House Mouse and Friends Embossing challenge - Nancy (GDT).
Post a Comment