WARNING:
This post contains a Christmas Card!
I spent a looonnnnggg time on these cards!?
I made 6, cause I don't want to be whining when it's time to send them out!
I also need Christmas Cards for the Silent Auction at the Family Rebellion next year!
And darn it, you can't see that the background embossed piece is silver!
Then cause the outside was so purdy, I thought I should step up the inside!
I L O V E that Illuminate ink from SU!!!
I'm linking them up over here:
Christmas Extravaganza-make it fussy and fancy.
And here:
- anything goes as long as it's Christmas
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
11 comments:
Gail
Lovely card.
Myrna
Very, VERY pretty Gail. Nice to have a jump start on the Christmas card making.
Absolutely stunning x
Hi Gail, yes this is just a perfect Christmas card. Love the Snowflake and the colours.
Hugs Claudia
Very Pretty!!!Love the colors!!!
This is a gorgeous card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for August and also for CCAYR 'fussy and fancy', Hazel, DT x
Oh, I love that card - epecially the very purdy inside! Two more busy weekends and I will finally get a break and time to sit down again. CAN'T WAIT:
Of course, the first time I come back to visit you in a couple of months, and it has to be a Christmas card post! LOL Gosh I've missed visiting and ran through several of your back posts to catch up. I do hope all is well in your world. Thanks for checking up on me! Hugs, Curt
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I haven't made a single Christmas card yet this year!! I'm going to be in so much trouble...
A beautiful Christmas card. Love how you did the ribbon on the sentiment die. I love that look. The embossed background is perfect for a snow card yet could be used for other cards as well. Very versatile. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards all year Round.
I bet that silver looks awesome IRL.
Thanks for joining us at CCAYR!
Post a Comment