Thursday, August 29, 2013

Be yourself and you will feel at home anywhere. --Jim Kwik

Alrighty, this should shake you up!
Scheduled posts, hahahahaha!
I should be enjoying time with my children in beautful Victoria, B.C.!

I needed a card for one of the gf's I have dinner with every Wednesday.............
I was going to make it monochromatic, but all that coral just got lost, so added the grey.

 
She's also getting a vase of gadiolus, cause the wind is playing havok with them!
 
This little feller was resting on the potato garden one day.
He was there for quite a while.
I think he might be a baby hawk,, cause his mama's sure been screaming a lot!
There's a spot of red on the back of his neck.

 
 In Grande Prairie working the casino;
our hotel rooms looked out on to a farmers field forever!
This is the site of the new hospital!
All I can say is LORDY I hope this one has parking!
 
 
This cement 3 sided square silo thingy is also in the new hospital grounds,
quite aways from the actual building that's going on.
Just one of those things that make you go hmmmmmm!

 
 
Well, I will be home on Sept. 1st.
Of course you'll get the obligatory pictures,
and Kalen & I will be making a trip to Michaels for a shadowbox.
We're gonna have a craft day!
I'll let you know how that goes!!!
 
Hope you're well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Bonnie Weiss said...

The grey and pink are perfect together. I'm sure your gf will love the card and flowers.

I sure wouldn't want to mess with that baby hawks mama!

Barbara said...

Mmmhhh... that is a weird concrete structure... looks like a lonely elevator shaft! Love the coral and I do agree - hadn't you added they grey I think it would have been overwhelming. Enjoy your time "away" - I'm looking forward to pictures and anecdotes!

Myrna said...

Gail
Hoping your holiday was wonderful.
Looking forward to pics.
This is a very pretty card and the coral and grey go so well together.
Myrna

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the floral image and the embossing is beautiful, apologies for being a rubbish blogger lately, I hope you are well
Lindsay xx

CraftinGranny said...

The happy traveler you are with never ending stories and such fun photos. Hope you came away with a share of the casino instead of building a new addition.....LOL I can't vision a hospital there but then what do I know...that concrete structure must serve some kind of a purpose and if you every find out what be sure you let us know. Anxiously awaiting more stories and pics. In real suspense about the shadow box. Have fun and stay safe! "Hugs"

downrightcrafty said...

great photo's on the post and the post before this and this is a beautiful card too, love the colour
Hugs Kate xx