Friday, July 26, 2013

Add Some Sparkle to Challenge HMFMC149

WARNING:
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN A CHRISTMAS CARD!


Add Some Sparkle!
 

Alrighty, that's the challenge over at the House Mouse & Friends site, and I must say there are some pretty amazing creations over there!
The DT and the entries are, well, SPARKLY!

I cleaned my desk off so I had more than a 6" square space to work on, and created this.



It's an easel card; but it was getting late, and I worried about not getting a good picture.
Or only getting glare......
Believe me, it's sparkly!

Dig out your House Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies, glitter, stickles, or whatever sparkles and play along.......
You have til Sunday night!

Hope you're well.
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

11 comments:

Myrna said...

Oh my gosh is it every cute!!! You did a sparkly job on this one.
Myrna

Anna said...

Beautiful Card! I really like the design and I love all the sparkle you added

Sandra H said...

lol......Your so amusing Gail and your card is brilliant x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Lots of work and detail with this one .... so cute.

Sue said...

Gail, what a delightly holiday card. Love the sparkle and
beautiful papers and embellishments to go with this cute scene.
Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue

downrightcrafty said...

love the image and that super shine, thank you for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love the image, lots of colouring needed on this one and you have done a brilliant job :-) All the sparkle and gloss is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Hi Gail awww love this sweet mousey xmas card..fab image great papers, fab take on the sparkle chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends chall this time.

smiles Christine xx

Dorte said...

Great to se you and your sparkling Christmas card, Gail. Sweet (!) image, the paper you have used is perfect for it. Lovely Memory Box die.
Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge this time.
Hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

oh, how cute, colourful and sparkly! i love the striped paper and the MB snowflake border.

Claudia said...

Hi Gail, What a lovely card with this great Stamp and all these lovely details, perfect!

Hugs Claudia