Sunday, July 14, 2013

July Challenge for Christmas Cards All Year 'Round

WARNING:
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN A CHRISTMAS CARD!


The theme this month is:

Its all about Santa

Include anything on your card that is associated with Santa - reindeer, presents, elves etc.
 
This is over at the CCAYR site!
 
Here's my offering.............
 
I took this picture in case the embossing didn't show up!
 
 
 
 It did.........
 
 
 
I'll tell you right now; this weekend it's been cold enough to think about Christmas cards!
It got down to 2 degrees Celsius Friday night!
That's 35.6 Fahrenheit for you south of the border folks!
I even put socks on!OMG!
 
I made 4 of these.
Those blingy Santa faces are O.L.D.!
 
Got the bottles sorted today.
Going to GP next month and will need some Michaels money!
 
Hope you're all well.
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
 
PS: I also linked this up over at CHNC, Thanks for inviting me Hazel!

11 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

They may be old but they are cute. I love the embossed sentiment. Great card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Cards all year Round.

Sandra H said...

They are lovely and the embossed is lovely too x

Barbara said...

Adorable! Love that Santa face... and am still wondering what I will contribute this month. It will be a while before I get to it anyway...
Michaels money... reminds me that I should check my funds!
Temperatures here got down to 7°C last Saturday which is ridiculous for July in our parts. But the days are GORGEOUS.

Myrna said...

Gail
Cool Santas but the embossing is really great.
Myrna

CraftinGranny said...

Those Santa faces are so cute. When you get a chance, let me know how you made them. Your Christmas cards are always so creative and beautiful. Glad to see you are playing in the CCAYR challenge. Got a winner here in my book. "Hugs" Carol

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'all about Santa' - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra for July (would be good if you could add a reference to the challenge in your blogpost - thanks) - hope to see more of your festive crafting soon. x

Hazel said...

Thanks for adding for my CHNC challenge extra - and for your lovely comment left for me xx

Mary Ann said...

Love your Christmas card!!!I'm a new follower,scrappingg.blogspot.com

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a fun card x
Great embossed sentiment.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

rachel said...

fab card - love those gems! Thanks for joining us at CCAYR this month and good luck x