Our super talented Teamie Stacy Morgan is
hosting this Challenge and has
chosen...
* FLOWER / FLOUR POWER *
Use a House Mouse, Gruffie or Happy Hopper with Flowers or cooking Flour... your choice.
I had a minute yesterday, so thought I could play along!
I also, and very unintentionally, channeled Dorte for this card!
Right down to the same image, same die, and same color!
In my defense, I picked out the paisley first, then built from there!
I hope she's not offended! sigh
I also ran around like a mad woman this morning trying to get a great photo.
In the sun, out of the sun, difused light..............
So I'm sorry about this!
I WILL put a sentiment on it when I need this card.
It's 5" X 5", and will probably go to one of the gf's for their moms birthday!
You still have time to play along!
Hope you're all well!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
17 comments:
Gail
What a great card!!
Did you ever think of making a light box? Very simple to make (if I can do it you sure as heck can !!) Works good on gloomy days.
Myrna
It's GOrgeous Gail...FABulous colours..LOve your ribbon and these flowers..Cute image too.
Chrissyxx
Gail, I'm always so interested to see what you have to share with us and you never disappoint. This card is just darling. I love the paisley paper and your die is lovely. So glad you joined in with us at House Mouse & Friend this week.
This is a lovely card Gail, this image is one of my favourite House Mouse images and your die is gorgeous.
Thank you for your kind words regarding my Dad.
Pauline
x
Gorgeous card Gail l just adore these little fellas and your card is gorgeous x
I am sure Dorte will be flattered! This is so pretty, a sweet image and the papers and
embellishments are wonderful. Gail, your a hoot!
Hugs
Sue
Hi Gail, tee-hee - trying to photo card is the story of my my live at the mo. - inside, outside, morning, night, natural light, artificial light - it would help if the weather would sort itself out - bright sunshine one day dull pouring the rain the next - hey-ho!!!
Your card is gorgeous, your sweet image is beautifully coloured and I love your fabulous papers, design and wonderful flowers!!
Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends challenge
hugs
Heather xx
beautiful so gorgeous, thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
This looks brilliant Gail and love the colour choice
x catherine
Love lavendar (flower and color), love the image - love the card! But most of all I love seeing the sunshine and the green trees where you are!
Wow, Gail, this is a wonderful card. Love the paper you chose and the layout is fantastic. Such sweet flowers there in the corner.
Hugs and a wonderful week.
Claudia
Very pretty, the decorative frame is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.
thanks so much for encouraging me on my blog too Gail!! :D
.. great to meet new bloggers and another superb house mouse card ... just love it, so know what you mean about trying to take pickies.. in light but not sunlight is good??
... possibly if turning it more on angle than first one so more indirect light is on it?? not sure as am not there.. Shaz in oz.xxx
So darling! I love House Mouse stamps. You've done a brilliant job coloring and layering it too!
Love the image and your card design too .
hugs Shirley-Anne
ps
love your style should get here more often .
Gorgeous Gail!!! Love the die and fab house mouse image and those gorgeous flowers too.
Hugs,
Sandy
So adorable, love the colours and you know how much of a sucker I am for house mouse, just so cute
Lindsay xx
Post a Comment