Saturday, December 15, 2012

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. --J. D'Angelo

Hello peeps!

Christmas has exploded all over the Luck house today!
Except for the tree; sadly there won't be one this year!
After getting 2 e-mails today with this Flash Mob, saying Isn't this What Christmas is About?
I'm over it!
I can't get it to go past 3:10, but it's very moving!

I've also made muffins, fired up the snow blower, vacumed & dusted, and I'm having popcorn for supper!

I might even make a couple cards!

This week was wonderful!
I had dinner with the gf's, and dinner & a gift exchange with other gf's.
I helped Thursday night at Daddy & Me at the Library.
Last night was our Christmas Party at work.
I DID go, cause my mom & aunt got on my case!
It's not a staff party, it's for everyone we do business with! Nough said!

And I start all over on Tuesday!

I finished the ornaments I made for Vanessa, hopefully she's too busy to lurk before Christmas!
She got her very first Christmas tree, it's white!
So I did the ornaments in; you guessed it....blue!

 
I had some metalic blue tinsel just begging to be used!
This next one took quite a few nights, cause I wanted the curls to be just so....
 
 
Too bad you can't see the glittery sparkle!
I added blue & silver glitter!
Note to self: DO NOT TURN UPSIDE DOWN TO SHAKE UP THE GLITTER!
 
These ornaments are all over the internet!
Why, even Michelle Zindorf did some!
 
I forgot I took these next pictures!
My friend Barbara will be thrilled!
He/She was snacking in a field on my way home from work one day!
 
 
 



 
 
Better go, so I can have some me time!
hahahaha
 
Hope you're all well, and hold your kids/loved ones close.
The shooting in Conneticut is affecting us up here too.
How senseless, and horrific.
Sending hugs to my US followers.
 
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

6 comments:

Myrna said...

Gail
Love Vanessas blue ornaments. I was making some for Joy and Vince but the paint I was using wouldn't co-operate so scratch that idea.
I just have to ask: didn't you have any incidents at Daddy and me? or were the little darlings behaving?
Your friend isn't the only one who loves those moose pics. They are such majestic animals.
Myrna

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous baubles so effective and great that your sharing your lovely photos so enjoy your blog x

Barbara said...

Wow, these baubles are wonderful! They will be a favortie present, I'm sure! And as for the moose pictures (THANKS!!!): they are a perfect combination of mooses AND snow ;-) But with this, I desperately need to go to bed!

Bonnie Weiss said...

Very sweet blue ornaments and made by Mom ... what could be better?! As for the moose .... what a brute ... maybe he stopped by to say Merry Christmoose!

Anonymous said...

oh, i LOVE the blue ornaments, especially the curled ribbon one and the beautiful pics of the moose. my heart goes out to the families who lost children in the horrific tragedy.
linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail
Love the ornaments and the moose piccies are great !!! Don't see them here in England.
Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated.
Big Hugs Sonia xxx