Create anything that reminds you of SNOW and lets have
some fun with some Magical Winter Weather. Please remember to use challenge code HMFMC134 when uploading your projects to any
online galleries to help us find your work easily.
I needed a Christmas card for my mom, and she loves the HM so
I've played along with the wonderful people over at House Mouse & Friends
and here's what I came up with!
Not only is the picture crooked, the lighting's not the best!
It's glittery & snowy IRL!
The sun shone the other day for a minute, and my gf said;
"It's so nice to see the sun; it's not as much fun living in a snow globe as you might think!"
Now I'm going to check out the House Mouse DT creations!
They have hidden Christmas blog candy!
You have over a week to play!
Have a great weekend!
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!
16 comments:
Gail
This is wonderful. Mom will love it.
She isn't the only one in love with HM. :)
Myrna
Gail, This is an adorable card. Everything pulls together so nicely: the image, coloring, the glitter, embossing and pearls. wonderful card. Enjoy your weekend.
Gorgeous card Gail :-) I love this image and the embossing and die cuts are fab :-)
thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
I absolutely love this. Great Sparkle. Great texture. Your mom will love it. Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Good Luck and hope to see you joining the fun again.
Hi Gail, love these little guys hanging on to the Ivy. The glittery snow looks great and I love the layout too. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done. Your Mom will love it.
Hugs
Sue
You are really doing a great job with the HM images. Super cute card. Love the "snow globe" comment. Hope you are staying warm and safe! Hugs, Curt
Oh wow this looks so realistic the image is stunning and your snow looks like its blowing against the wind fantastic xx
cute! they look like they're in a blizzard. i love the glitter and how you've used the snowflake border.
Great card! I love the pearls, too! Sadly, most of the snow is gone here - so please send some more our way ;-)
Your card is like a gift all in itself ... so cute.
love your framing of this super image, and the frosty feel, thank you so much for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
Hi Gail, wow this is so lovely! Looks fantastic.
Thanks also for all your lovely comments, it's a pleasure to read them. The market was ok, but could also be better. It's a small one, but this year it was so cold, that the people did not take out the hands of the pockets:-).
Hugs Claudia
I think your card is absolutely stunning Gail. Everything looks so elegant and I love the HM image.
Hugs, Rosalee (MB)
PS. Its so nice to find fellow Canadian bloggers. I've become a follower. Looking forward to seeing many more of your beautiful creations.
Hi Gail awwww what a cutie these 2 guys are clinging on so tight to the holly leaves..lovely cute creation great take on the Snow chall..see you soon.
Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Mon. chall this time.
smiles Christine x
Hello Gail-love all your pretty winter additions to your card. The die cuts are so delicate and the embossing adds such pretty texture! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
♥
Sue Kment
Lovely card with a cute image (I love this one) and beautiful dies.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC. Good Luck and please come play with us again for our new challenge.
Dorte,x
Post a Comment