Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Don't expect a great day; make one. --- Author Unknown

Hello everyone!
Hope you're well!

Got a few cards to show you!

Finished Vanessa's Christmas card...of course it's blue!

 
Gonna send it right away, cause I've already 'lost' Kalens!?
 
This is the card I made for Kalens room mate!
I bought a bunch of  Bugaboo stamps from Stampalicious.
I'm not 'into' digis....I have done them;
I don't have a good program, so it's painful to resize them etc.!
 
 
The inside says "He Knows Where You've Been on the Internet."!
I decided I don't always have to do 'cute' & 'nice'!
 
In other news...the weather report!
 
 
Still snowing!
Visibility was crappy, I can't even see 2 power poles down the road!
 
I need to fire up the snow blower again!
I might have a minute Thursday night!
 
I have to buy another flag from the county office, so the nice grader man can come again!
It must have snowed 6 inches this evening!
 
Dinner with the gf's tomorrow night/ one is in Trinidad,
and one just got back from Florida and a cruise!
I'll bet she's wishing they stayed!
 
Craft sale again on Saturday.
Meeting some peeps there for lunch!
Then next week the fun begins with Christmas celebrations with friends;
Daddy & Me at the Christmas Tree at the Library........
I've volunteered since they started....I help the little dumplings e-mail their letters to Santa!
That's always good for a laugh!
 
I keep forgetting to ask if we're having a Christmas party at work this year!
Should put that on a list for tomorrow!
I like to be prepared; they always send me shopping!
 
Better go, I'm working on a House Mouse card for the Monday challenge.
It's not too late to join in!
 
Talk to ya later!
Ta ta for now!

9 comments:

Myrna said...

Gail
Love the Not cutesy card for Kalens room mate. Vanessas card is lovely and OF COURSE it would be blue, what other color is there? lol
Wonder what your little dumplings will do this year.
Sounds like you are having a busy time now.
Myrna

brenda said...

Wow that's some serious snow Gail, hard to comprehend just how much you have.

Great card with a real fun element.

B x

Anonymous said...

ooh, i love the blue and hologram and the second one is too funny.

Carol L said...

Great cards - especially the funny one :)

Sandra H said...

Hi Gail, Wow both of your cards are so beautiful, and not too good weather l see!! x

Bonnie Weiss said...

Cute cards Gail ... although I'm surprised with all of the snow you are having that only one is a snowflake theme! Hope you have fun at your dinner tomorrow night and find some goodies at the craft sale on Saturday.

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the blue card with that beautiful centre piece .Love the diecuts and your colouring on the second card . DON"T love that snow ..glad its in your back yard and not mine ..nice to look at though ..
Thanks for calling in on my blog ,for kind words and for joining as a follower ..

see you again soon ..
Shirley-Anne

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards - and so much on the agenda again... good luck with all! II just saw Saint Nicholas (not Santa Claus - the real deal) on the Christmas Market, it's his day today. Pictures to come! Enjoy all your activities!

Dawn said...

Hi Gail, Love your cards - the first is so beautiful and elegant and the second made me lol. Great sentiment.

Hugs, Dawn