Monday, June 8, 2026

"Be someone’s sunshine today."

 Hello!

Hope you're all well!

 

I made this ATC with a stamp from AALL and Create. Blended with SU ink, colored with Ohuhu markers. Stickles for the flower centers, and a butterfly Linda sent me with Mays CCC!

Tag-along(and ATC's) June 202+6 Challenge Add some text 

Triple B June 2026 Challenge Mood Board, and your card must have Birds, Butterflies and Blooms. 1, 2 or 3 of the B's

We Love Stamping June 2026 Sports and Hobbies, or Anything Goes I think gardening is a hobby! 

I am getting ready to go up north!!

However, we've had a bit of excitement here! The kids are away for a week. We have been having horrible winds, and last week the wind broke a branch off the massive maple tree in the backyard. I asked Kalen about it before they left, and he said he wasn't going to worry about it! I said, well I am! We called it 'the Death Branch.' 



 

Kalen arranged for a friend (it's what he does) to come take the branch down. Was a massive branch off of the massive tree. You can see on the right there's a piece of plywood on the window. The window's new! The table in the forefront was sitting right where the branch is!

The branch is all piled up in a corner of the backyard, and I will clean up, and put the deck back together later this afternoon! I am filling in at Canasta today! I have watered the garden, and cleaned the front deck! It has not been very warm here!

Last Friday I had an extra shift at the Tuck Shop. I had an appointment in the afternoon, and a friend coming to make Pineapple, Rhubarb Strawberry jam. Told her to bring everything but the rhubarb. She came at 4, and by 5:05 we were at an art exhibition for one of the Canasta ladies! Was a busy day!!

Better go, talk to ya later!

8 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty ATC Gail, many thanks for sharing at We Love Stamping and Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenges.

B x

Sarn said...

Lovely ATC Gail. Looks like a good job you got that branch sorted xxx

Linby said...

So much detail on your pretty ATC and lovely colours you used too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and Tag-along (and ATCs).

Sandra H said...

Your card Gail is gorgeous love the printed background, well that sounded like a job and a half with the maple tree it was a big piece glad it’s, now sorted and that rhubarb jam sounds delicious x

Donna said...

Fabulous ATC, like all the layers of stamping and the lovely butterfly!

Diane said...

Very creative and pretty ATC!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B} Co-Owner

Chris said...

A beautiful ATC, fabulous stamps, stamping and colours. Thanks for joining in at we Love Stamping
Chris x

Aquarius said...

A lovely floral bouquet on the card made for the Allsorts current theme. Pretty colours