Tuesday, June 2, 2026

You have to be odd to be number 1! ~ Dr. Suess

Hello!

Hope you are well!

It's the second of the month! Time to see who sent what to whom for the Card Chain Challenge 

My card went to Patricia in Texas.

 
 

I have floral and friendship! This was a kit from SU. 

I received a lovely card from Linda

 

Talk to ya later! 

10 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful floral card Gail.

B x

Julia Aston said...

What lovely die cut florals in wonderful soft colors, Gail! So pretty with the framing and splatter. Julia xx

Angelnorth said...

Lovely artsy feels to this one Gail and so pretty, love it!

Arlene said...

WOW, So soft and lovely.

Imke said...

Gsil, this is sich a beautiful floral card. Happy that you are a chain in the row.

Imke
https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

HilaryJane said...

Love those flowers and what a wonderful sentiment too xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card for the card chain!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous daisies with that frame, Gail - love this!! Glad you enjoyed the card I sent too!!

Sandra H said...

I totally love this card the die cut flowers and layout is beautiful Gail x

BAstelfeti said...

What a wonderful card, i love your stile.
Greetings BAstelfeti