Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's Brenda this fortnight over at Allsorts!! She would like to see that it's Springtime! There is also the Anything Goes option!
I have used the stencil OOPSA from AALL and Create. The background stamp is a new to me stamp of flower names from Great Impressions. I made an envelope with my envelope maker (that's the smallest), and filled it with unknown flowers. Which I think is a Spellbinder die! SU sentiment.
Was fun to make while I watched Netflix!!
Prizes are:
Two Penny Black Stamps available from Buddly Crafts
Go see what the DT have created! They are sure to fill your screen with beautiful flowers!
Beautiful Blossoms #39 anything floral Goes with Optional Mood Board
NBUS Challenge #84 Background stamp
Triple B March 2026 Birds, Butterflies and Blooms
Talk to ya later!

15 comments:
Such a fun card with these wonderful dies! Love it!
A great idea to make an envelope to hold these pretty flowers, something a bit different which is pretty way to interpret the Springtime theme
I can certainly see Springtime on your lovely card Gail, gorgeous purple blooms and perfect for my theme, thanks so much.
Not long watched The Night Agent on Netflix, enjoyed, now on Scarpetta on Prime, equally good.
B x
Stunning card, the flowers are beautiful and lovely background and like the envelope too Gail!
Fabulous card - the flowers look wonderful!
Helen x
A lovely envelope full of beautiful Springtime Blooms. Thanks for inspiring us with your lovely card at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
A beautiful envelope of flowers on this lovely card Gail. Xxx
The enveloppe with flower die-cuts is such a great idea, Gail! x
Your envelope of flowers is gorgeous Gail nice spring colour too x
A beautiful card Gainl. I love the flowers placed in the little envelope.
Beautiful blooms nestling in your cute envelope. Love the background too.
Love your envelope just bursting with springtime blooms, Gail - great colors used and what a fun background stamp with flower names! Julia xx
Breathtakingly pretty!! What a beautifully designed card!! I love everything about it! Thank you for joining our monthly Beautiful Blossoms photo challenge! We look forward to seeing more of your future creative submissions! ~ Amanda
That's a stunner Gail, what a gorgeous design, love the blooms tumbling out of the envelope x
WOW! Absolutely beautiful Gail! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Triple B Challenge Co-Owner
Post a Comment