Hello!
Hope you are well!
It's the 2nd of March so time to see who sent what to who in the Card Chain Challenge for February!
This is what we worked with:
(Orient as desired.)
Theme Options: Clouds / On The Farm / Friendship
Product / Technique Options: Dies / Fussy Cutting
My card went to Mia in Greece!
I went with clouds, on the farm, friendship and dies!
The sentiment is hard to read : You're The Best Barn None!
Inside:





8 comments:
A great take on the inspiration Gail.
B x
Just GORgeous! What a fun scene Gail.
Brilliant sentiment too!
Chrissyxx
Hurray! You also went with the farm option. I was getting a little worried I was the only one. Nice pun too. Thanks for being a link in our chain of creativity and friendship once again, Jo x
What a wonderful barn with silo and rooster on top Gail! Great coloring and super fun sentiment! So fun to have the animals from the farm on the inside with the sentiment too! Julia xx
Great image, perfect for the challenge theme! Love the little silhouette images finishing off the inside too, great touch!
Delightful farm scene, Gail, and you even fit some clouds in there! Love it and love how you decorated the inside with farm animals too!!
Ha, ha, that's a fun card and what an impressive barn xx
Super cute barn scene - and I love how you've decorated the inside. That's a lovely touch xxx
Post a Comment