Monday, March 9, 2026

I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

I made an ATC.


 The bright Springy paper is probably Doodlebug! I used an old stamp called Dandelion Wishes from Hot Off The Press. I stamped it in black, then clear embossed!

NBUS Challenge #84 Pretty sure this is the first go round for the stamps! 

Tag-along (and ATC's) March challenge Spring Flowers or Anything Goes

Talk to ya later! 

7 comments:

Linby said...

I love the contrast of the black against the bright happy paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.

Sarn said...

What a lovely colourful background for the pretty dandelion image. Love this. xxx

Darnell said...

What fun rainbow paper! I would never think of doing a silhouette on busy paper, Gail, but now I will cuz I really love it! And bonus to make it glossy by clear-embossing. Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Liz said...

Super ATC Gail. The silhouette stamping on the patterned paper is very effective.
Liz xx

Sandra H said...

Oh Gail l can relate to the spiders Webb’s l do similar lol your card is beautiful love silhouette and the paper beautifully matched x

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous design Gail.
Love your colours and embossing. A GORgeous stamp!
Chrissyxx

brenda said...

Lovely and bright ATC, so pleased you shared with us at Tag-Along.

B x