Saturday, September 13, 2025

"Fries or Salad?" Sums up every adult decision you have to make. ~ Aparna Nancherla

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

When Bryson was here this summer, this odd colored Hopper was on my desk. I had been gifted some Nuvo Shimmer, and had a play. He asked me what I was going to do with it. I said, I wasn't sure, as it didn't turn out how I pictured it in my head. He said, I could make it into his birthday card. So I did! 


This is an accordion fold I got over here! The image is from Stampendous called Cake Nibbler.

I would like to enter in:

Creative Creases #107 Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Die Cut Divas Anything Goes I have used Spellbinder dies

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #448 Anything Goes with the Option of a different card fold. But you have to use a House Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffies.

I think Bryson will be happy with it!

Talk to ya later! 


 

12 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely bright and cheery Birthday card Gail, we'll not count the candles!

B x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Gail loving all the candles x

chrissy xx said...

A image that's made me smile!
Great colours Gail and I LOve the design.
Chrissyxx

Michelle N. said...

That image is perfect, nice and bright! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Anything Goes challenge!

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I am glad you were able to use this stamp for someone special. Great fold and I love the candles inside. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Carrie said...

Gail, what a darling birthday card! Hopper is so adorable with his little birthday hat and cake! I’m sure your son enjoyed this sweet accordion fold card! Thanks so much for sharing it with Creative Creases Challenge!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Dear Gail I think Bryson will love it, also great card, and thanks for popping over to my blog. Prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x 🙏🏻 🤗

Arlene said...

What a darling thing to say - to make the card for him. I really like the design and cute mouse. So glad you joined the challenge of Anything Goes at Die Cut Divas

Kampin' Karen said...

Thank you, Gail, for entering your card in the Creative Creases Challenge. I didn't realize there were bunny stamps. I thought House Mouse was only mice. I appreciate the enlightenment and now I'm off to check out Hopper stamps!
Karen, DT

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute birthday card, Gail! Your image is adorable, so Bryson was right to claim it for his card. It will also serve as a good reminder of his summer visit. Thank you for participating in the Creative Creases Challenge! We hope you can join us again soon. Your support is greatly appreciated!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a great fun fold Gail! Thanks for popping in to say hello today and also for joining in the last challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! I hope you will play along on the current challenge too! 💕Sue Kment

LeslieT said...

OMGoodness, this card is adorable! I love accordion folds and you've used a lot of fun products on this! Thanks so much for playing with us over at Creative Creases this month!
LeslieT, DT