Hello!
Hope you're all well!
This week at Allsorts, Dena wants us to Use A Stencil!
There is also the Anything Goes option!
Prizes from Oakwood (2 x A5 stamp sets) and Highlight Crafts (3 x A5 stencils)
The stencil, stamps and dies I have used are from Gina K. I used her technique to make a faux wood grain panel.
Go see what amazing creations the team have created!
Fabulous prizes! Please play!
I would like to link this up at:
A Place to Start April 2024 Anything Goes/ Option: Add One or More Flowers
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge #16 anything Floral Goes with Optional Mood Board
Stencil Fun April 2024 Anything Goes/ Option: Spring/ Flowers
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


13 comments:
So pretty in pink, Gail. Love that wonderful floral stencil you used!
A very pretty stencilled card xxx
It's so beautiful. Love the colours and your layout.
This is beautiful Gail I totally love the soft colours, the stencilling, the flower and butterfly a wonderful card
hugs
lolo x
Just beautiful in the soft pinks Gail.
B x
Gail your card is really pretty x
Your stencilling is shown off beautifully with the gorgeous butterfly. x
Fabulous and feminine card;-))m
A very pretty colour combo on the layers and a lovely design.
Lorraine
FABulous!
I LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx
The shades of pinks and gray are lovely, and the images are too. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon!
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenges
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!
We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
Thank you for sharing with us!
xoxo, Aimeslee DT
Post a Comment