Hello!
Hope you're well!
I made this!
Crafty Catz Challenge #669 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist: "Any Cute Critter"
Creative Fingers Challenge #275 Anything Goes
Double D Challenge Cute Little Animals
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #412 Anything Goes/ Option: Use some Design Paper. You have to use a House Mouse, Gruffie or Happy Hopper
Krafty Chicks Challenge #710 Stamps
Snippets Playground Challenge #477 My image is stamped & cut out of a snippet
It's another dreary day here! Going to take in the local play this afternoon!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!


18 comments:
Lovely House Mouse card Gail and would you believe if I look our my craft room window I can see Tulips just that colour, mind you no mice in them - at least I don't think so!
B x
I just love those adorable little House Mouse stamps
Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge , we hope to see you in future challenges.
Keep it Crafty
Hugs Bridget CCDT
Beautifully coloured and a cute image too. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT
Good job on using your snippet. I love this image. You've colored it beautifully to match the paper. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
I totally agree and definitely a backbone your card is gorgeous as always enjoy your day x
They are so darn sweet! GORgeous colours Gail.
LOve your little bird embellishment.
Chrissyxx
Those pesky mice found their way into the spring flowers now! How cute! What an adorable card, and I love Reba's quote too. Truth!
Fun saying at the top of your blog post . . . and very true too!
Love your cute House Mouse image and the background paper and string.
Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. See you up in the treehouse later. xxx
This is so cute! I love the design paper and the cord on the side with the charm. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Fabulous card! Love the mice (they’re cute) playing with the tulips (beautiful colour). Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC
Such a sweet spring image and pretty card! Thank you for sharing with us at Double D!
Love the pretty shaped cut of the sweet meece! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! 💕Sue Kment
Super cute card Gail :-) such a gorgeous image and I love the colors and layout, the die cut shape is so pretty! Absolutely gorgeous 💗
Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
I totally agree with the quotation. A super card - I like how you 'wonky-d' it to give a bit of movement. SO glad you joined in the challenge at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG
Gail, this card is so pretty. I love the colors and the sweet image and that pretty designer paper. Put them all together, and WOW gorgeous.
Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Very cute indeed. Great colouring and colours - the image son that shape really makes them pop. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
Great quote Gail - how very true! I love this card, House Mouse images totally rule the World for me!
Hugs
Di xx
so sweet and lovely Gail...
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
Post a Comment