Hello!
Hope you are well!
I've been playing, as Spring is not here yet!
I would like to link this up at the following places:
Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge #465
Colorful Options April 2024 - Pastels
Cut It Up Challenge #301 3-2-1 3 Gems, 2 Die Cuts, 1 Sentiment/ Does a quote count as a sentiment? It's part of the stamp!
Die Cut Diva's A Spring Card
Dream Valley Challenges #313 Spring Colors
Four Seasons Challenge Anything Goes SPRING
NBUS Challenge # 61 First Time I've used this stamp
Stamping Sensations April Challenge Anything Goes/ or Spring
We Love Stamping Anything Goes/ Spring
Lots of Spring challenges right now.
The Hyacinths, daffodils, and some other pretty things are blooming right now! The tulips are on their way! The weather doesn't know it's Spring yet!
Talk to ya later!
Stay safe!

13 comments:
Spot on Gail, everything but the weathers knows what we are expecting.
Wonder what that little miss is thinking about gazing over the gate, sweet though, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.
B x
What a wonderful stamp and you've coloured it and framed it so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
This is wonderful, Gail! It reminds me of an illustration from a book from back in the day and I love it! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
Great card . Love the die cut frames and those delightful flowers .It is a sweet image coloured beautifully .
I'm like that lol.. Dreaming of better weather.
GORgeous colours and design Gail.
Chrissyxx
Great card - the die-cut flower corner you have created is lovely!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!
I love how you layered up this pretty card, Gail. Such a gorgeous image too and the flowers are a perfect finishing touch.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
What a delightful image and sentiment, a Beautiful card. I guess we are all looking forward to Summer? Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith A DT
This is so cute! And the sentiment fits the image perfectly! Love your flower cluster as well! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.
Such an adorable spring card. Thanks so much for playing at The Four Seasons April Spring Challenge.
Another beautiful card, Gail. We're so grateful to have you share your art and talents with us at The Four Seasons. Have a blessed week and please join us again soon.
Great Spring card - such a cute little girl and wonderful sentiment. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Spring Card challenge.
That is just lovely, what a great little scene! Thanks for joining us this month over at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
Post a Comment