Saturday, April 13, 2024

Allsorts Week 776 It has to Be Spring

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

Over at the Allsorts Challenge blog Brenda is up with the theme this week: It Has To Be Spring! There's always an Anything Goes too!

Prizes are from AALL And Create!


 I put shimmer on my rabbits stylish sunglasses. Maybe it shows up here!?


Because, if it's Spring, I need the sun to shine!

Visit the rest of the team over at Allsorts!

This is a mishmash of dies, stamp is SU, paper is Doodlebug. (There is no packaging with my dies/ they're on magnetic sheets) The word Happy might be from Scrapbook.com  that I got in a kit.

Please play along!

Talk to ya later!

11 comments:

Sarn said...

Hi Gail

That's a really fun Spring card with the cute die cut rabbit and wording.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

brenda said...

He's such a fun bunny in his shades and sits nicely against the pretty Spring coloured background.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is so fun and colorful, love how it turned out!

Carol L said...

That is one delightfully cute bunny wearing shades! I love how you put the sentiment right under his eyes too! Adorable spring card!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Gail it is so lovely to have you on the team and what a fabulous debut card I love that cute, fun bunny and all the wonderful Spring colours an ACE car
hugs
lolo x

Linby said...

I love that bunny so much, especially the glasses. Such a happy card.

Linby said...

I loved this bunny so much I found it online and it's on the way!

Sarah said...

I do love that bunny with his sunglasses!! Such a fun spring card with gorgeous spring colours xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh what a fun looking card love the shimmers although not spring enough here still feels like winter x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a cool bunny! Love this fun Spring themed card.
Lorraine

Darnell said...

This is so cheery and so fun for springtime, Gail! The schparkle on the heart-shaped sunglasses is everything! Hugs, Darnell