Tuesday, March 5, 2024

"Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there." —Will Rogers

Hello!

Hope you are well!

I made this. It was fun, and I was leery about the fold, but it works!

I know it's sideways, but that's it closed!

It's a square Diagonal Trifold Card, I found over here!



My lighting is terrible! The green insert in the card is the same color as the green frame on the front! I used a random die to make the dinner plates, after watching Michelle Zindorf make one!

A Place to Start March 2024 Anything Goes Optional Twist: It's Hip to be Square

Creative Creases #77 Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Die Cut Divas A Lawn Fawn March- Anything Goes 

NBUS Challenge #60 Never before used shtuff! First time out for the stamps, dies and paper!

Time Out Challenge # 258 Photo Inspiration I have the  bright green and red!

 

Kalen's birthday is April 1st, and it always sneaks up on me! He loves Dim-Sum; so thought this Lawn Fawn stamp and die would be perfect! I also had the cute paper in a Doodlebug paper pack! Their papers always make me smile!

Hope you're having a great week!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!  

10 comments:

Michelle N. said...

What a cute card! Love the dim-sum! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute card, Gail! The papers and images are wonderful. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

brenda said...

It's great fun Gail and know just what you mean about light and photos.

B x

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh my goodness, Gail...the sentiments are too funny. It's a great punny fun fold and Kalen will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at CCC.
Karen, DT

Greta said...

What a great design for this fun birthday card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out.

Darnell said...

I love me a punny card, Gail, so this has me giggling and I'm sure Kalen will get a kick out of it, too! Great fold and great use of your pp! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

Cindy C. said...

Super cute card, and such a fun fold!! Thanks for playing along our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Sandra H said...

Lovely card and a great layout x

Arlene said...

What a fun card and I love that sentiment! LOL

So glad you joined our "Anything Goes" challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable project with us! Good card for our challenge at A Place to Start!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner