Friday, March 1, 2024

GD over at Once Upon A Time

 Hello!

Hope you are well!

I am over at Once Upon a Time today!

This months book is The Cat In The Hat!


The DETAILS!
 
REMEMBER, you have to use the book/ cover/theme as inspiration.

This is NOT an "anything goes" challenge.

I HAVE to be able to see HOW the book inspired your creation. Thanks!!


1. PLEASE do not back-link. Your projects MUST be new.

2. You can create ANY kind of craft project you like.

3. Please, if it is unclear how you were inspired by the book, let us know.

4. You can enter each challenge up to 5 times, using different projects.

5. Challenge will be posted at the beginning of the month, on the 1st.

6. This challenge is just for FUN!! So, above all, have fun!

7. Top 3/5 will have the opportunity to be guest designer!!
 
My card
 
I used the colors, and the goldfish from the story.
There are free coloring pages available on the internet. I resized one and made it into a birthday card for my daughter, who will be 40 this year! Damn, she's getting old! Hahahaha 😅
 
 
 Have a great day!
 
Talk to ya later!
 
Stay safe!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Gail x