Tuesday, January 2, 2024

CCC December 2023

Hello!

Hope you are well!

Happy New Year!

It is time for the Card Chain Reveal!

 

Challenge Directions 
 
We are playing TIC-TAC-TIC-TAC-TOE!!


To keep it interesting we've gone with a 5 x 5 grid and things beginning with 'B'!
Pick a line, horizontal, vertical or diagonal, for your card.

Interpret the prompts as you will and exact colour matching is not required!

 

My card went to Arlene in California!


 



 


I did Blue, Bauble, Buddy, Bling and Burgundy! It's also a Pop Up Block Card! I did well with the B's!! The buddy is the little embossed snowman on the back, and Arlene! ( She got it!!!)

 

There is still time to sign up for the January challenge here!

It's been great fun!

Talk to ya later!

Stay safe!

9 comments:

Marianne said...

Happy New Year, Gail! Such a sweet card and a clever way of incorporating a buddy on your card.
Marianne x

Ellibelle said...

What a great take on the tic tac toe row you selected! (I chose the same one!) Such a fun card fold!
Happy New Year!!

Julia Aston said...

My goodness Gail - I don't think I have ever seen a pop up block card - how fun is this??!! Love the patterned paper you used, the pretty embossed tree and that lovely Christmas sentiment! Wishing you a Happy Crafty New Year! Julia xx

papierelle said...

An exceptional card format and beautifully decorated!!! Gundi x
DotMCC
Dream Factory

HilaryJane said...

You did very well with the B's. It looks amazing xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fab pop-up card, Gail - thanks for sharing the link for how to create it without a die!! Just love your tree and patterned paper too!!

Bastelmichaela said...

Wow, that's a great card,
it's already on my to do list.
Have a nice day,
Hugs Michaela

Arlene said...

My card is hanging out with my Christmas cards, as it should. You also managed to make it a delightful Christmas card. I love all those steps making this a tree.

ionabunny said...

Fab card Gail and I love the pop up block style. Thanks for the link. Might have to give this one a go. Hugz